We are the General Distributors for Mercedes-Benz, smart, Fuso, Renault and Dacia.
Due to the growth in demand for the maintenance of our vehicles, we are looking for a full-time Motor Vehicle Technician as an addition to our team. The person should have a proven track record and able to work as part of a team in our modern and busy workshop. The chosen person would need to work to the high standards demanded by our principals.
The selected candidate must:
- Be formally qualified as a vehicle technician or as an electronic technician, at least up to Level 3,
- Be computer literate,
- Have good verbal and written communication skills,
- Be able to work under pressure with minimal supervision,
- Be in possession of a valid and clean driving licence.
In addition, candidates possessing the below are preferred;
- Level 4 diploma or higher
- Work experience of 3 or more years as a Vehicle technician
- Experience in electronic diagnosis
Good knowledge of electronic vehicle technology.
If you think you’re the right person for this role, we’d love to hear from you.
Apply today via the form below!
Not the right role for you? Discover our other vacancies now.