We are expanding our team!
A new vacancy has arisen for the post of Service Advisor to join our aftersales team. The selected candidate shall act as the intermediary between our workshop’s customers and the technicians on the workshop floor. He/she shall be responsible to greet customers, determine vehicle needs based on customer’s information and to keep customers informed about the status of their vehicle.
The selected candidate should:
- Have excellent administrative and customer service skills.
- Be able to reach compromises and to address conflicts openly when interacting with customers and co-workers and resolve them constructively.
- Be reliable and a person that keeps her/his word to the customer.
- Be able to work under pressure with minimal supervision
- Be fluent in Maltese and English language.
- Be in possession of a clean driving licence.
An ideal candidate would also have;
- A diploma level of education and/or City and Guilds qualification in automotive.
- Familiarity with workshop processes.
- Some knowledge of modern vehicle technology.
If you think you can satisfy the above requirements, please complete the below application form and attach your latest CV.
Not the right role for you? Discover our other vacancies now.