We are expanding our team! The position of a Junior Web technician rose within our design and communications team.
Web Technicians are information and technology specialists who are focused on the development of websites.
As a junior web technician, you’ll be working as part of a Digital Marketing team to promote various websites. You will be working on a diverse range of web platform, varying from simple web applications: Web API, Facebook API, Google Suite and Google API, WordPress configuration, to more complex solutions on the CRM platform.
Selected candidate may also assist the IT Administrator for basic day to day duties
The ideal candidate should be:
- Able to work autonomously and within a digital marketing team environment
- Highly motivated, efficient, precise, accountable and passionate about digital marketing and web software development
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment on multiple projects
- Willing to learn new technologies
- Troubleshooting hardware, software, operating systems and basic network issues
Experience or knowledge in the following will be considered an asset:
- HTML, HTML5, PHP, CSS, .htaccess (including responsive design)
- SQL & relational databases, CMS and CRM software and workflow configuration
- Source control and server configuration
- AGILE & Scrum
Duties could include:
- generating design ideas and provide innovative solutions;
- creating and maintaining accessible, original, engaging, accurate, and usable design solutions;
- source and manipulate digital assets.
- create email marketing templates
- the production from concept to artwork of publicity for the products.
- managing own workload and prioritising workload to meet deadlines;
- continually keep up to date with the latest industry standard software technologies and web platform (e.g. WordPress, UX, UI, CRM, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop) and look for any new alternative software packages;
- maximise the use of software’s creative potential by continually learning to develop new skills and techniques;
- maintaining up to date records of work progress on all assigned projects. Ensuring all paperwork is kept with files e.g. final proofs, quotes and orders relating to project for filing after job is completed;
- ensuring projects comply with statutory and internal guidelines and policies particularly with the following: Corporate and Partnership organisation policies and design standards.
Salary range €18,000 – €24,000
Auto Sales Ltd and its sister company are the authorised importers of Mercedes-Benz, smart, Renault, Dacia cars and Fuso trucks.
If you think you’re the right person for this role, we’d love to hear from you.
Apply today via the form below!
Not the right role for you? Discover our other vacancies now.