Looking for an exciting new challenge? Want to join a winning team in a dynamic sector? We’d love to here from you! Discover more about our career opportunities below.
Our Service Advisor vacancyFull time | Applications by: 08/01/2023
We are looking for a skilled person to join our team as a Service Advisor. We need an enthusiastic individual who can listen to customer service issues and then offer a unique and innovative solution to each problem. Where necessary the selected candidate will also be required to escalate customer concerns to the competent departments. The successful candidate for this role will need to be able to remain calm when dealing with difficult customers and have experience working with computers.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Answers customer questions about services, including when to expect vehicle repairs.
- Communicating with customers through various channels, including online bookings, phone calls, and in-person interactions, to schedule and book appointments, vehicle drop-offs, and vehicle pick-ups.
- Ensures customer vehicle is finished on time and details for customer services rendered and costs for those services, ensuring satisfaction at every step of interaction.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our company’s products, services and policies very well.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions and comments on the company’s CRM system.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
The selected candidate must:
- Have an A-Level standard of education.
- Displays extensive knowledge about products and services
- Be able to stay calm when dealing with difficult customers.
- Be comfortable using computers.
- Have some experience working with customer support.
- Be fluent in Maltese and English language.
Candidates familiar with modern vehicle technology shall be given preference.
Salary expentancy: Attractive salary package and other benefits will be offered to the selected candidate
All applications will be acknowledged and treated with strictest confidence. If you think you can satisfy the above requirements, please send your CV together with a letter of application to: HR Administrator, Auto Sales Ltd. Mosta Road, Lija LJA 9011 or e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org