A vacancy has arisen for the post for an Assistant to the Servicing Manager to assist in day to day execution of the department’s tasks.
The selected candidate shall be responsible to attend customer needs ensuring high level of customer satisfaction and ensure that all work is done within the guidelines recommended by the principals.
Skills and Competencies
The selected candidate must:
- Have at least a Diploma in Management. Applicants with a business degree will be given preference.
- Be firm believer in delivering results-based customer satisfaction.
- Be familiar with workshop processes.
- Possess good knowledge of modern vehicle technology and excellent people skills.
- Be able to investigate and analyse problems.
- Be fluent in Maltese and English language.
- Be in possession of a clean driving licence.
If you think you can satisfy the above requirements, please complete the below application form and attach your latest CV.