We are looking to employ a Marketing manager. The person shall be responsible for developing, implementing and executing strategic marketing plans for the entire organization in order to attract potential customers and retain existing ones.
Day-to-day tasks include managing and coordinating marketing and creative staff, leading market research efforts to assess the viability of current and existing products/services and liaising with media organizations and advertising agencies. The chosen person shall also be responsible to determine and manage the marketing budget, to track and analyse the performance of advertising campaigns, and to ensure that all marketing material is in line with the brand identity of our principals. To be successful in this role, candidates should have hands-on experience with web analytics tools and be able to turn creative ideas into effective advertising projects.
Skills and Competencies
The selected candidate must:
- At least a first degree in marketing
- Intimate understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Budget-management skills and proficiency
- Professional judgment and discretion that comes from years of experience in the field
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web design, production, etc.
Knowledge of the automotive industry shall be considered as an asset.
If you think you can satisfy the above requirements, please complete the below application form and attach your latest CV.