A vacancy has arisen for the post of Customer Contact Consultant to assist customers with their enquiries and recommends best service plans. The selected candidate will be responsible to greet customers, determine vehicle needs based on customer information and to keep customers informed about the status of their vehicle.
Skills and Competencies
The selected candidate must:
• Have a Diploma level of education and/or City and Guilds qualiﬁcation in automotive.
• Have excellent administrative and good customer service skills.
• Be familiar with workshop processes.
• Be able to work under pressure with minimal supervision.
• Have a strong desire to provide an exceptional customer experience.
• Be fluent in Maltese and English language.
• Be in possession of a clean driving licence.
If you think you can satisfy the above requirements, please complete the below application form and attach your latest CV.